Hate Apple's new MacBook Pro Notch? here's an easy fix.


The new MacBook pros have a bunch of improvements but one of the more controversial choices that apple made was adding a notch they said they did it to add extra screen real estate for the menu bar while being able to add a 1080p webcam but regardless of their reasoning some people hate the new notch. 

If you're one of those people I have the perfect solution for you the fix is called Top-notch. It's an awesome software and it worked exactly how I hoped it would top-notch allows the user to blackout the menu bar while keeping the different icons perfectly visible and because of the new mini led screens when the menu bar is blacked out it looks completely black and I can't even make out the outline of the notch to my eyes the blacked-out area looks like an OLED screen. 

It is that good even when I'm looking for it with the screen brightness maxed out I can't see any blooming. I'm not saying there isn't any but if there is it's so faint that I can't notice it even when my face is just inches from the screen another cool feature they've added is the ability to round both the top and bottom corners if you're into that all of the features have worked flawlessly in my use and to my surprise, it's a free app I didn't even really mind the notch that much but I do think it looks a whole lot better with the menu bar blacked out I'm kind of surprised that Apple didn't do this themselves. 

I assume they wanted people to see the notch because it tells everyone that sees it this laptop is an apple laptop and they're really into that sort of thing so if you're one of those people who don't like the look of the notch give this software a try.